Senior Vice President, Strategic Solutions
Diamond Communication Solutions, an OSG company
With a strong track record in data driven communications, strategic planning, and database development, Cyndi helps clients develop, execute, and measure their customer communications with a close focus on user acceptance strategies. Cyndi has razor-sharp strategic skills matched by impeccable on-the-ground savvy and tactical abilities. These qualities have enabled her to build a successful company and reputation in performance based marketing across a broad range of industries including B2B and consumer facing organizations, as well as in critical compliance and regulated communications.
Cyndi is frequently quoted in publications and is a consistent contributor to books, white papers and articles by leading thought leaders in B2B lead generation and marketing.
Over the past ten years, Cyndi has taught, trained and presented at over 50 conferences throughout the world. She has presented to every regional and National marketing group in the US, as well as running private label training for the MetLife, Stanford University, the European DMA, and China Post. She's a frequent lecturer at the university level, including DePaul University, Northern Illinois University, and University of Chicago. As well as:
- Adjunct Professor at WVU Reed School of Media in Data Driven Communications
- Recognized as one of the 2018 Women to Watch in B2B Lead Generation
- Recognized as one of the 2017 Most Fascinating Women in B2B Marketing
- 2018 Teacher of the Year, WVU Reed College of Media DMC Master of Science program
- Advisory Board Member for BRAND United University